- The NBA’s Top Shot product is a blockchain-based trading card system that has generated over $230 in gross sales, according to its creator Dapper Labs.
- Dapper Labs is using blockchain technology to create scarcity for digital assets.
- The system works like trading cards, only with NBA highlights and digital artwork.
A LeBron James highlight sold for $200,000. A Zion Williamson edition went for a little less than that. The National Basketball Association has officially aligned itself for the future of the trading card...
King James might seem unstoppable, but he can't reign forever.
The good news is that when LeBron James finally hangs it up, the NBA will be in good hands, with a plethora of young talent ready to rise to the occasion.
From the New Orleans Pelicans' Zion Williamson to the Dallas Mavericks' Luka Doncic and Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo, the debate is hot as to which...
An L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. source tells TMZ Sports they do not believe alcohol was involved but they did not say whether any other substance was possibly involved.
Tiger Woods was hospitalized following a bad single-car accident in L.A. County on Tuesday morning -- with officials requiring the jaws of life to free him from the vehicle.
"On February 23, 2021, at approximately 7:12 AM, LASD responded to a single vehicle roll-over traffic collision on the border of Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes," officials say.
"The vehicle was traveling northbound on Hawthorne Boulevard, at Blackhorse Road, when it crashed. The...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.